best of peel vol 3 [with introductions now at 320 kbps]

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Dec 28 23:10:25 CET 2008

Thanks. I've been spending some recent leisure time sorting out all
the various downloads dotted about my hard drive and compiling a list
of what I've actually got.
Your vol 1 was a glaring hole in my back catalogue.

Alan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Mike Parker <parkermike81@...> wrote:

> evening alan,
> thanks for the interest,yes there is a vol 1 which i`ll upload to
the group when i`m not swimming in ale and the digestive system`s
backĀ in order,hiccuppppp