Help: 21 December 2000?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sun Dec 28 16:03:03 CET 2008

There were only 3, I think: 2000, 2001, and 2003.

1999 Christmas show was live from mV3 (the first carol concert revival)
2002 was Belle and Sebastian at Maida Vale

The only doubt in my mind is if some of the F50 episodes from 99-03 were done live from
peel acres, with possible occasional live-at-home moments (although these would hardly
make them a Christmas show), but from recollection I kind of think not anyway - either
from R1 studios live or pre-recorded. But I know some people here have tapes of those
shows so will be able to confirm one way or another.