AGT 09 - The People's Collection

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed Dec 24 00:12:26 CET 2008

To be fair to Richard, all the other groups in the distribution list
for his gems and talismans mails appear to be the right sort of target
audience. It's only the peel group that's incongruous. It's not as
though he's mailing every group on Yahoo!. The addition of peel to his
list could easily be an oversight.

I wonder if the same happens when he posts messages about Peel, and
his vedic and jewellery groups are left scratching their heads about
what this cranky English guy has to do with the price of beef?

Eddie.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "bty997881" <roger.carruthers@...> wrote:

> Sure he's welcome, it's the spam we could do without.
>  I'd like to believe that he's not personally responsible for it,
ie. that it's some kind of viral