Help: 21 December 2000?

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Dec 23 12:03:28 CET 2008

No, I can't find this one on my several groaning hard disks either,
Ken. The only reference to the show I could find in group postings was
this discussion from earlier in the year:

Steve mentions that he hoped this would be the 21 Dec 2000 show, but
it turned out to be an edited version of 27 Dec 2000. So as far as I'm
aware, the show's not been posted here.

Eddie.