AGT 09 - The People's Collection

Richard Shaw Brown rsbj66@...
Mon Dec 22 21:06:51 CET 2008

Here is Astral Gemstone Talismans latest: The Peoples Collection, silver-gold with fine gems talismans, affordable for average persons and just as good. Our AGT price average has always been about US$1,200 to US$3,000. And we have sold over 14,000 talismans. But for the new People's Collection in sterling silver and 18k gold trim with fine gems the AGT price average is US$ 225. to  US$450. The intention is to make the same numbered and quality talismans more affordable for the masses of people. Here are three examples, a super-fine coral, a ruby, and a natural pearl. Enjoy the eye-candy. Maybe now's the time to get a truly affordable talisman from AGT... Y/s, Richard (Rick Brown) agt-gems.com

        Get your new Email address!

      Get your new Email address!