Cowcube at Christmas

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Dec 22 06:40:04 CET 2008

Dear Thomas

Thanks for this, and for the shout for my blog!

Merry Christmas
Steve [TK] and [IWICBCE]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Blatchford <tabdrinkink74@...>
wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Having spent the last few days listening to music from IWICBCE,
including some of the Peel show Christmas specials, one of them
includes possibly my favourite Christmas track, the song that
Stowmarket-based beat merchant Cowcube made especially for the show
(i don't think it has a title, if it has i've spent years wondering
what it is).

> However it reminded me that i have the original cowcube album
including the festive fifty-featuring The Popping Song, and thought
it might be of some interest to the group. It's zipped in .wma
(sorry, i don't know how to convert ripped files on vista...yeah i
know) here:
> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ey3mrmdnzoy
>
> It's a few years old and i think it might be starting to
deteriorate slightly hence the slightly fuzzy noises in places but
it's still pretty good. Popping Song is the highlight but i've also
got a spoft spot for David & Mary and Do You Like Spiders?