Thanks to all

aandwlj aandwlj@...
Sun Dec 21 18:01:16 CET 2008

As someone who has used this message board , reaped the benefits over
the last couple of years or more I thought it was about time to comment
Firstly Thanks to everyone for information, posting shows and sessions
it's been brillant and the last six months especially
Thanks to all the posters for all there time and effort and the
purchasing of old tapes

I've been a fan of JP sice late 76 and through out the years has always
been a reassuring voice where you felt just like other people he was
talking directly to you and it seemed so natural
All I can say is to everyone keep up the postings and thanks for the
hours of enjoyment
Work permitting I will try to contribute even if it's just Thanks but I
don't want to clog up the messages
as although a frequent listener I was never in a position or able to
record songs, i just made a note of records and tried to buy them

Finally
A Happy Xmas to all

Alan p