Another Peel Session scrounge

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Dec 20 18:30:07 CET 2008

It's not listed in the shows section because, er, it's not a Peel Session. Sorry. Oops. I've just
gone through all my  editions of the indexes and databases and discovered that this was
in fact a Mike Read session - as indicated in In Session Tonight - but which for some
reason hung on into the Peel edit version of my old IST spreadsheets when I copied over
for the new book. At some point I must have deleted READ by mistake and yet not in the
next stroke removed the session from the file. I hope there aren't any more like this, but it
is always possible, groan. Thanks for drawing it to my attention anyway...