Christmas At Rawlinson End...

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Mon Dec 15 18:08:56 CET 2008

Hello Ken

You should be able to see all the Rawlinson Christmas Episodes here:
http://www.divshare.com/download/6095517-17c
If not ... Shout

Viv's description of Sir Henry's dabbling in Lobotomy, High botomy & Medium botomy is priceless

Best regards

Dave
END OF MESSAGE

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ken garner
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:32 PM
  Subject: [peel] Festive Request and News

  Next weekend I hope to be able to re-introduce you to two minor, forgotten seasonal
  episodes in the Peel broadcast history, and in return I wanted to ask a favour: has anyone got
  the 4 x 15-minute episodes of Christmas at Rawlinson End by Viv Stanshall from 1975? I was
  sure I had them but discover to my horror I do not. I know they have been repeated as stand-
  alone shows several times even in recent years - on R4 as a late night story (introduced by
  Walters, the Christmas before his death), on BBC 6 Music - but each time I have been away
  from my recording equipment. Your assistance much appreciated, team,

  cheers

  ken