uploadable site for ebay 400?

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Dec 14 09:54:42 CET 2008

Hi Gorden,

Many thanks for ripping and uploading all these shows. Just in the process of downloading
them. Alas, I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so won't really get a chance to listen to them
properly until the new year.

On the subject of other peel pages that refer to individual shows, having all the shows on
one page is no big problem for the Wiki -- just put the same link up on all the pages.

On a related point of my holiday and the Wiki -- I won't be able to sort out all the
tracklistings before I head off in the morning, but later today I'll stick up a list of Gordon's
new shows on the 400 Box page so people can help out with tracklistings if they have free
time over the festive season between mince pies.

Here's the 400 Box page:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box

Many thanks again to Gordon, plus all the other 400 Box rippers and other people who
have shared shows this year. It's been great. Roll on 2009!

Cheers,

Steve W

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "lollygagger" <lollygagger@...> wrote:

> Hi thanks its good to get some feed back I may as well upload the other 11 as I now
know it works.

> My only concern is that if I put the uploads on one page will this be any use to other
peel pages which refer to individual shows and have separate links to each show or date it
was broadcasted?

> I remembered the shows that I digitized as I used to keep what I believed to be the best
bits on chrome tapes so that I would have about 1 to 2 x c90  tapes representative of that
months shows. Of course these didn't have much of peelies voice and these early tapes,
from 1978, had pop mixed in with some Alexis Corner shows.

> I still do the "best of" music broadcasted in any given month. My source is from
dandelion radio and some radio 1 early morning shows.  Too many of these shows are
musically categorized or pigeon holed. As I like a combination of different types of music I
am finding interesting up beat dancy type music hard to find at the moment so I am still
looking for new sources.