[peel] Re: uploadable site for ebay 400?

lollygagger lollygagger@...
Sat Dec 13 20:13:02 CET 2008

Hi All

This is my first go at uploading 10 files from the first batch of 10tapes sent to me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=380eefedc4ecaaa5d2db6fb9a8902bda

If this is ok I will upload 11 files from the second batch of tapes I received and converted.

Gordon

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: saipanda
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 4:58 PM
  Subject: [peel] Re: uploadable site for ebay 400?

  Hi Gorden,

  On whether your previous ones have been shared or not yet -- I don't think so.

  I've been trying to keep track of everything on the Wiki for people's reference:
  http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box

  I think the ones Rocker sent you are marked on the list "Lol" as per his spreadsheet, which
  is also available in online form from that page or direct here:
  http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Rocker%27s_400_Box_spreadsheet

  Hope you can find a way to share your shows at least in mp3, either via Gary's server or via
  one of the public uploading sites (megaupload, rapidshare, etc).

  Many thanks for your hard work on the ripping front! And all the others doing transferring
  the tapes as well.

  Cheers,

  Steve W

  --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "lollygagger" <lollygagger@...> wrote:

  > Hi All
  >
  > I am about to return 11 tapes (2nd batch) back to Rocker on 2 DVD's with flac and mp3
  formats.

  > As I understand that Rocker is busy with his show ect.....which is fair enough. In order to
  save him the trouble of uploading these shows can anyone tell me if there is an uploadable
  web site for the ebay 400? I understand that there is a specific downloadable site for the
  500 set of tapes....is there such a site for the ebay 400?

  > It would be good to know if the 1st batch I converted to digital format and returned to
  Rocker is available on the net?