'The DK Box': 53 Shows from 2000

llrc057 lists@...
Thu Dec 11 14:27:38 CET 2008

David's 53 shows are now available here:

http://www.30242b.net/Content/JP_DK/DK_index.html

I've also uploaded a few other items which might be of interest here:

http://www.30242.net

Regards
Gary

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "David King" <davidnpaula@...> wrote:

> Just in case you're wondering - the '53 shows' have still to make
their way to Gary and www.30242b.net.  They're ready to go but I've
not yet been able to photocopy the playlists (that I have for about
2/3 of them), and I thought most people would find these valuable.
Real work keeps getting in the way I'm afraid.  They should be sent
next week.

> (I doubt anyone's really fretting over this, but I do feel a little
responsible having advertised their existence in the first place.)

> DK

March
>   2000, and since the Gillbert track was interrupted by the
triggering
>   of the emergency tape he played that track again on Thursday 13th
>   April.
>
>   Unfortunately DK seems to have stopped recording on 29th March,
so it
>   looks like you're out of luck for now.
>
>   Lorcan
>
>   --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Robert Ward <r0bertward@> wrote:
>   >
>   > yikes,  it's entirely possible that the Peel Acres Calexico
session
>   is in this bunch
>   >
>   > I am rather excited and scared (that it probably isn't) -
 "Gilbert"
>   from this session is quite remarkable (my monocle dropped from my
>   startled eye for the first time since Unity Mitford announced her
>   engagement to the Bishop of Bryceland)
>   >
>   > As an afterthoughtfortheday, the gatefold double vinyl of
Joanna