Peel 400 box - 6 NEW SHOWS FROM 1980

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Mon Dec 8 19:27:10 CET 2008

Just finished listening to 80-3-12. Excellent show.
Great varied music. Very good sound quality.

My only "gripe" is the fact that the mp3 files are encoded
at 112/44. Is there no way this could be upped to the standard
128/44 or even 192/44, without d/l the FLAC and converting ?
If its a total file size issue, maybe the shows could be split
into 2 parts........

Peely sounds more cynical (and enthusiastic) in 1980 than in the
90's, I think ........ more anti-establishment. Or do I mean
'sarcastic' .... (cynical vs sarcastic)

Thanks in advance to future Jacks ! (cockney-you-know-what)

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "billfromnorthwales"