Sessions (again)

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Dec 8 04:04:10 CET 2008

It's me, the bloody nuisance, again.

Further to Martin splendidly coming through on the BMA session, I have
a further request for help. Does anybody have the one and only session
by I Ludicrous, first broadcast 1987-06-16 and repeated 1987-07-01? I
spent a whole day searching for it on the Net to no avail yesterday. I
only have the shows either side of this broadcast, and JP
infuriatingly didn't include it in his end of the year review either.
BTW, just out of interest, is there an available recording of the Nick
Drake session? I would really love to hear that.
Thanking you in advance

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]