uploadable site for ebay 400?

lollygagger lollygagger@...
Sun Dec 7 17:35:06 CET 2008

Hi All

I am about to return 11 tapes (2nd batch) back to Rocker on 2 DVD's with flac and mp3 formats.

As I understand that Rocker is busy with his show ect.....which is fair enough. In order to save him the trouble of uploading these shows can anyone tell me if there is an uploadable web site for the ebay 400?  I understand that there is a specific downloadable site for the 500 set of tapes....is there such a site for the ebay 400?

It would be good to know if the 1st batch I converted to digital format and returned to Rocker is available on the net?

If not I will have to look into uploading these too.

See list below for tapes converted from 1st batch. Are these on line yet for downloading?

02-07-78
02-08-79
06-08-79prt2
16-07-79