Another comp (96/97)

alanforduk alan@...
Sat Dec 6 18:44:32 CET 2008

Here's another of my now-legendary lo-fi compilations, Now 23.

The only Peel content is a chat with Lammo about 1996 highlights and
hopes and dreams for 1997.

Tracklisting below. It's hard to understand now why I decided to keep
some of this stuff, but there are some gems in there, esp Livingstone
and Arab Strap.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6ENLTCC

Cheers

Alan

Steve Lamacq End-Of-Year show looking back at 1996 and forward to
1997.

00:00	Livingstone - Good Intentions
04:00	Tampasm - Blind Sight
06:55	Chat with John Peel re 96/97
10:35	Revelino - Step on High
14:00	Redman - That's How It Is
15:30	Blur - All Your Life

Mark Radcliffe & Lard looking back at 1996 festivals.

19:30	Mark and Lard Intro ("Festival gubbins")
21:35	Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness (Live)
27:30	Manic Street Preachers - No Surface All Feeling (Live)
32:00	Gene - Be My Light, Be My Guide (Live)

Steve Lamacq New Year show

36:10	Arab Strap - The First Big Weekend
41:00	Propellerheads - Take California
44:50	Beth Orton - Touch Me With Your Love
48:15	Jonathan Fire*Eater - The Search for Cherry Red
52:15	Chat with Mary Ann Hobbs re '97
54:25	Propeller Heads/808 State - Lopez
56:55	Busta Rhymes - Woo Hah