Peel 400 box - 6 NEW SHOWS FROM 1980

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Dec 6 09:02:16 CET 2008

OK, here's the first three off Pash's re-up list from yesterday:

1978-08-02 (Penetration, Reggae Regular)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FASVYJX

1978-08-03 (all records)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZKQI06ZG

1978-08-25 (Tanz Der Youth, Whitecats, King sessions)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TR1P52Z

Pretty big files, even though they were transferred to mp3 from the original wav files.
Might take a while to download (did in the opposite direction). Sound not great, but pretty
great to listen to (for me anyway). Many thanks to Julian/Kev for the original shares.

Will try and do the others a bit later of no one else does.

Cheers,

Steve

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Paul Ashley <pashley64@...> wrote:

> Notice whilst organising my downloads and trying to help with tracklisting gaps that
2nd/3rd Aug and 25th Aug from Julian's Tapes are no longer available online - can
someone reup. Same goes for 13th and 21st June 1979. If someone reups I'll do the
tracklistings.

> Question from the tracklisting I did earlier from 18th March 1980 - The Jam's Tube
Station is a live version. There was a live version on B side of That's Entertainment single
released in Jan 1981 - can anyone confirm this is the same version and if not, help with a
source?