Peel 400 box - 6 NEW SHOWS FROM 1980

Paul Ashley pashley64@...
Fri Dec 5 17:35:12 CET 2008

Notice whilst organising my downloads and trying to help with tracklisting gaps that 2nd/3rdĀ Aug and 25th Aug from Julian's Tapes are no longer available online - can someone reup. Same goes for 13th and 21st June 1979. If someone reups I'll do the tracklistings.

Question from the tracklisting I did earlier from 18th March 1980 - The Jam's Tube Station is a live version. There was a live version on B side of That's Entertainment single released in Jan 1981 - can anyone confirm this is the same version and if not, help with a source?

Many thanks in advance

Pash