keith moon stands in for JP

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Fri Aug 29 22:03:31 CEST 2008

Thanks for this, Al ; another one I never thought
I'd hear. However, I can't download - when I click on the
'download' button, nowt 'appens .... Do I need to register ?

ps funny 'bout Moony developing an upper-class accent in his
   later years ! Maybe he was a big 'Avengers' fan .....

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Alasdair Macdonald"
<wewalkforonereason@...> wrote:

> http://www.jah-peel.no-ip.org:7070/index.html
>
> I neglected to include an info file; suffice to say this is a DVB-S
mp2.

> 2008/8/29 Eddie Duffy <eddie.duffy@...>:
> > Yes please, Alasdair. I was going to ask about these programmes,
> > coincidentally, as in the 1978 F50 shows, JP mentions that all of
Moon's
> > 1973 shows (4 of them apparently) were currently being
rebroadcast. I