More new shows from the 400 Box

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Aug 29 20:27:02 CEST 2008

Apologies for all the on-list noise about tape number horrors..

Yopu'll be glad to know that today's efforts are now uploaded to Mediafire

The wiki pages for the relevant shows are updated - although I haevn't added the links to each page yet as I ran out of time, so for now ALL the shows I've ripped and uploaded are in my Mediafire folder

http://tinyurl.com/6zog77

The newly uploaded shows are as follows:

1979-03-07 John Peel Radio 1 (incomplete).mp3
Penetration 2nd Session. The Cure 1st Session
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_March_1979

1979-04-16 John Peel Radio 1 Part 1+2 (incomplete).mp3
Generation X 3rd Session. Siouxisie & The Banshees 3rd session (LONGER THAN THE VERSION UPLOADED PREVIOUSLY)
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_April_1979

1979-09-17 John Peel Radio 1 (end part).mp3
Stiff Little Fingers 3rd session
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_September_1979

1979-09-18 John Peel Radio 1 (part 1).mp3
Madness 1st Session. Wire 4th Session
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_September_1979