(400 box) Tapes 78/79 upload

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Fri Aug 29 15:30:29 CEST 2008

14/05/79 program, session from Magazine + repeat of
Patrick Fitzgerald.

Pretty reasonable quality - mono FM at a guess. I've
not speed corrected it, as although the first tape is
definitely on the slow side, the second is not quite
as bad, and the last little bit (side 4, tape 2 -can
you spot the join?) actually appears to be different
again, making it almost impossible to correct with any
accuracy.

 Denon DRM 550 > Digidesign MBox > Peak Pro 5 > Max
0.7.1 (LAME 190 kbps VBR)

Get it here:
http://tinyurl.com/5tbq34
http://tinyurl.com/6k3vg2
http://tinyurl.com/6kb86r

Tracklist below:
Side 1
Masquerade - The Skids
Nobody Hurt You - Graham Parker
Dance Music late Night - Patrick Fitzgerald
Right Time - El Pedio (?) & the Sonics
Foxy lady - Jimi Hendrix
Foxy lady - The Cure
Family Entertainment - Undertones
TV Baby - Magazine
Pictures on my Wall - Echo & the Bunnymen
Out of town - Skids
You - Kleenex
Improve Myself - Patrick Fitzgerald
Massacre - Nigger Kojak
Animal World - Last Words
-----------------------
Side 2
Aint that a shame - Brian James
back Door man - Howlin' Wolf
Thank You for Letting me be myself again - Magazine
All the Boys Love carrie - Another Pretty Face
Art School -  The Leyton Buzzards
5' 1" - Iggy Pop
Tonight - Patrick Fitzgerald
For What it's Worth - Bruce Springfield
For what it's Worth - TV Toy
Another Emotion - The Skids
Gongola Dub - Prince Far-I
The best of my Fate - Tapes
Side 3/4
Love You baby - Eddy Parker & Soul Congress
Suicidal Wreck Patrick Fitzgerald (live)
Wrong Treatment - 4 Plugs
Permafrost - Magazine (live)
Daniel - Prince Allah
 Aftermath Dub - Skids