2000 Festive Fifty Special (in part)

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Aug 29 12:27:22 CEST 2008

Dear Roger

A thousand apologies!!! Just goes to show one should always watch
one's words. I was, I guess, sad that most of Peel's links did not
survive: I never meant to impugn anyone's abilities (least of all a
gent like yourself). So please take my comment in the spirit in which
it was intended, and no offence meant. If you do have the original
shows (edited or not) I for one would be grateful: however, if not,
it seems, that Ken has the goodies.
Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, ROGER CARRUTHERS <roger.carruthers@...>