[peel] Re: keith moon stands in for JP

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Fri Aug 29 11:51:05 CEST 2008

I'd love to hear the Stanshall stuff. Some kind soul
from here (Christ, I wish I could remember when I had
a memory!) sent me a DVD of Stanshall recordings a
while back, including all the Peel sessions, but I
don't recall the Radio Flashes being on it,
cheers
Roger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00dc24z/episodes/2008