60% of Another One

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Aug 29 00:49:51 CEST 2008

Second post from my personal archives. Not quite as memorable as last week's, but with
one or two absolutely delicious Masterchef moments. It's also incomplete, being the first
90 minutes only of a 2.5 hour show, but as far as I can tell unedited. I must have gone (or
been) out or something. Once again, the tape whirrs into action a few minutes before Peel,
and I have therefore left on Kershaw's last track at the start (partly because it's so
delightful) and the 4.30pm news bulletin (spot the difference in style from 1988!) before
John charges in. Full track listing to follow on the wiki site  by Monday, I hope.  Technical
details pretty much as before.

Peel 1994-03-12a, Sat 4.30-5.15pm, incl Kershaw's last track & 4.30pm news
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=831YYTO2

Peel 1994-03-12b, Sat 5.15-6pm
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KUCW2EIK

ken

ps. can any techno whizz out there tell me why my posts alone get all broken up and don't
word wrap normally? They always look fine my end until I've posted them