Festive Fifty Holy Grails

andrewthezmore AndrewThezmore@...
Mon Aug 25 15:19:20 CEST 2008

Alan - I can't do much apart from browse at the moment, I've got a
lot of photos etc hidden on my 'recovered' hard drive which I'm
hoping to re-recover, so I'm keeping any up/downloading to a
minimum  until I get some software in the post.
I'll dig out the files when I can and pass them on to Gary for
sharing (along with his other FF shows at www.30242b.net) I can't
remember how I split these files - I'm assuming part 5 was numbers
10 to 1? At some point I should get around to sharing the full shows
for these too

If they don't show up in the next month please feel free to email me
a nudge

Cheers
Andrew