One last time "Coming up soon, the midnight news summary"

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Aug 25 06:39:49 CEST 2008

Many thanks indeed to Ken for his listing on the Wiki, as well as the show. Great stuff,
especially all the session material, new and old. I always love early Bunnymen, before they
adjusted their sound and gave up the drum machine. (Pretty fantastic afterwards as well of
course.) The first Peel session is the main source nowadays as far as I know, as well as the
first single (Pictures On My Wall, Zoo version) and the odd compilation track.

Anyway, here's the Wiki link for Ken's show:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_September_1988

Very much appreciate all contributions to the Wiki, especially tracklistings and session
information for 400 Box shows. Hope the Wiki can become a proper group resource with
people feeling free to add info. If you have a go, I think you'll find it's pretty easy to use.
Just click on the "Edit" link at the start of each section of a page or use the guides on the
front page. Make your changes, preview, then save the page.

Cheers,

Steve W