[peel] Re: Friday Rock Show

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Aug 23 16:01:55 CEST 2008

Well, I managed to guess it (*brushes lapels*). I wasn't sure about Big
Shot, but given the "Sam Spade voiceover" nature of the lyrics it was
always possible.

"Got a light, Mac?" is more of an American expression, I think; one you
might find in films from the Forties or Fifties. However, I'm not sure
even the Yanks use "Mac" nowadays. Michael, or any other Americans on the
board, might be able to put us right there.

Eddie.