[peel] Re: 14th May 1981 Speed corrected

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Aug 22 14:08:43 CEST 2008

Yes, very much so, thanks Bill. I've just compared and contrasted them and
yours is a marked improvement.

Thanks also to D. Mango, Ken and everyone else who's been supplying tapes
in what is becoming a bumper year.

There'll be a few more from me soon, as I've just encoded the first four
C90s from the box of 200 tapes from the late 90s and 2000 I won on eBay
last year. So I suppose I'd better start a '200 Box' section on the wiki
as well.

Eddie.