Ken's Peel Sessions Book

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Aug 22 01:41:43 CEST 2008

My understanding is you should be able to order it from amazon.com or other internet book
stores. I am not selling copies direct, sorry: I got into enough tricky correspondence and
scrapes when I foolishly offered some of  my remaindered copies of In Session Tonight for
sale privately! Thanks for the interest

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Tim Brooks <tb666xx@...> wrote:

> anyone know who has this in the states??? been waiting for it to turn up here to no
avail...can I order direct from you ken??? let me know... Timxx