Prince Far I on the 790625 show

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Aug 19 18:26:58 CEST 2008

In the middle of a work thing right now so can't do this myself, but if you might be able to
narrow it down from the length of the track:

http://www.discogs.com/release/737676

Alan did a similar job for the Argentinean/Chilean one the other day. Then try and find
either a download, clip from a retailer, youtube link, whatever. Was hoping the album
would be on emusic, but they only have the first volume. No doubt it's floating around
somewhere.

Cheers,

Steve W