[peel] What is the best free File Hosting site?

Tim Brooks tb666xx@...
Mon Aug 18 23:19:46 CEST 2008

so I'm sure we've been here before... but I wonder if there is a place where we can collectively upload all of our files to - so we can make some kind of cohesive database in one place? I wonder how many gigs it would add up to? I am downloading shows as people post them, but am already starting to lose track..... it would be great to host them all together.... I sure collectively the amount of money would be quite small?.... these free sites tend to be very short term..... I'll look into it...