31 October 1978 show

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Aug 15 18:29:19 CEST 2008

Hi Bill,

I'm a Scouser as well, despite being a resident of Tokyo these days. We used to go to north
Wales on our summer holidays when I was a kid -- Aberdaron. And of course there were
assorted school trips to Colomendy down the years as well.

Thanks for the assorted pics! Great stuff. Actually, I was just thinking today we could do
with some kind of image stuff up on the Wiki. Had a little test with this one on the Tape 4
page. Hope that's OK with you. I can always take it down if you want.

If you want to check it out:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tape_4

(Rest of the page is just links and basic info.)

Thanks for the 31-10-1978 show! Listening to it right now. Will try and sort out a
tracklisting for the Wiki as I download your 1978 Festive Fifty Part 3. Many thanks for that
as well!

Cheers,

Steve W