Hey! I paid my £20 for the Ebay tapes, what's happening?

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Aug 15 13:47:31 CEST 2008

Well, I have to say Rocker has done a superb job in organising the
tapes for digitising, with prepaid return envelopes and managing who
does what and when. Thanks Rocker!!

So it was a bitter disappointment that they were in mono, and in AM
quality, but I have to tell you that the sense of (my) history when
listening to these shows is enormous.

Maybe that will only apply to people of a certain age!

So what is happening with the tapes?

OK when the tapes arrive they are like this

http://tiny.cc/Ixw1C

http://tiny.cc/aXWMj

http://tiny.cc/WTEh6

Some have tracklisting like this

http://tiny.cc/u58nb

Some will not play, so need transferring to a new shell to play (they
are put back when finished

http://tiny.cc/1GnIT

What used to be on the tapes? All sorts of record label promotional
stuff

http://tiny.cc/lwR1t

What equipment do you use? What is your set up like?

http://tiny.cc/AfXDZ
http://tiny.cc/zHclB

What software are you using?

http://tiny.cc/iu3jy