Proper Forum

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Aug 15 12:57:01 CEST 2008

Did we ever get anywhere on deciding whether we can move this group to
a more advanced Forum with easier navigation, and the priceless ability
to add include small audio attachments, such as Peel's pearls of wisdom
and humour, and session snippets, etc?

This place is great, but having better facilities than
Yahoo offer would make it greater.

Who's toes have I stepped on here?

Looking back to when this place started in 1999, it seemed a discussion
point for what happened on the radio the previous night, but it is
rapidly moving on to become THE home for Peel history.

Bill