[peel] Tape 3

Alan Ford alan@...
Fri Aug 15 00:59:30 CEST 2008

I can't believe you'd let something as trivial as getting marred disrupt our Peel work !

(I say 'our', but my only involvement so far has been downloading and enjoying).

Congrats btw

Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: RobF
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:25 PM
  Subject: [peel] Tape 3

  I saved an mp3 (mono...so it can be done!)

  http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b79f0a243d6a2c11ab1eab3e9fa335cabcd743b85ff7e63a

  Added the link to the wiki

  http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_April_1979

  Those that are only interested in the FLAC version will have to wait till I post the whole lot back to Rocker - which will probably be in a months time as I'm off getting married..