Full Circle

phil philip.gh@...
Thu Aug 14 01:19:23 CEST 2008

<Now that these recordings are being digitised and made generally
available by the selfless and public-spirited members of this group,
it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for the recordings – in
the guise of CDs, DVDs etc - to reappear on eBay, whence we obtained
them in the first place.

Ho-hum . . .>

It's virtually impossible to stop that, I was initially dismayed when
the Finnish Radio torrents that I helped distribute were being sold
on ebay. As long as everything is widely shared and freely available
hopefully it will be less profitable for people to try and sell the
shows and this will become less of an issue.....or maybe not ?

Phil