Wiki

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Aug 12 15:00:03 CEST 2008

Dear Doctor

I've been having problems with my lumbago...no, seriously, this is a
vey good idea. We could also include a list of all the misdates from
what is otherwise a very fine collection, e.g. the non-existence of a
31 January 2003 show: this is actually a low-fi copy of the previous
night's programme....there was no show on that date! Also, the
inclusions of session tracks by Radiohead (never did one, as Ken
states) and Soft Cell (they did sessions for Richard Skinner and David
Jensen, but never Peel) could be amended in this way.

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Just been having a look at the Wiki. Interesting content so far,
could build into a very handy reference site.

> One thing I'd personally like to see is the full contents listing of
the 17 DVDs that were released last year. A start's been made:

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com