Wiki

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Aug 11 23:45:05 CEST 2008

Well to be honest I am in two minds about that. On the one hand I could not have done it
without you lot, and giving data out here is hardly going to dent my sales, realistically (or
lift them from the rock bottom of a dozen a week they have slumped to). But then it is still
out there in the shops for the publisher and I did sign a contract you know...

I can't stop anyone who wants to using the shows index to date tapes (that was partly the
point of it!) or indeed building organically a database of such shows or tapes, show by
show, tape by tape - on you go, happy to help, etc.

But is it really snotty of me to have, I confess, a slight reluctance about handing over the
full digital file just now? I mean, Geez, the hours I put into the thing over the years...

I shall mull this over further, perhaps while counting my royalties, penny by penny

(that was a joke)