[peel] Kelis

Robert Ward r0bertward@...
Mon Aug 11 15:22:59 CEST 2008

Really nice live I've got 4 tracks from it on my edited tapes -

--- On Mon, 8/11/08, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:

From: RobF <robfleay@ntlworld.com>
Subject: [peel] Kelis
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 1:19 PM

Probably one for Ken this - but I recently dug out the session that Kelis recorded for Peel in 2000 with a view to posting it on my blog. I figured I'd posted enough 80's white boy guitar nonsense! Time for some r'n'b..

Checking in Ken's book I noticed that it is listed as being recorded at Abbey Road rather than Maida Vale (and there is a song missing from the session sheet by the looks of it as they did 4 tracks not 3). Any idea why this one wasn't done in MV?

Email sent from www.virginmedia. com/email