Kelis

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Aug 11 14:19:57 CEST 2008

Probably one for Ken this - but I recently dug out the session that Kelis recorded for Peel in 2000 with a view to posting it on my blog. I figured I'd posted enough 80's white boy guitar nonsense! Time for some r'n'b..

Checking in Ken's book I noticed that it is listed as being recorded at Abbey Road rather than Maida Vale (and there is a song missing from the session sheet by the looks of it as they did 4 tracks not 3). Any idea why this one wasn't done in MV?