[peel] Re: Wiki

festive50@... festive50@...
Sun Aug 10 09:51:41 CEST 2008

Richard
It does seem the best (most logical) way to go.
I do have a some Word Docs from Ken with basic seesion dates which I've
managed to import into my database. If Ken has all the sessions/tracks in
a spreadsheet or database would be great to import into my db.
I must admit, I'm not a great fan of Wiki.
At present, I'm on the sun kissed I.O.W. with laptop, tracklistings, about
40 Peel tapes and of course Ken's book. With a view to doing some more
work on this DB.

Phil