DJ Marcelle/Another Nice Mess Meets Her Soulmates At Faust Studio Deejay Laboratory OUT NOW!!!!

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Fri Aug 8 17:56:18 CEST 2008

dear all,

my collaboration with early Peel favoutites Faust has seen the light of day! The title is inspired by old dub albums like Rockers Meet King Tubbys At..... etc. and the album is '' a celebration of musical inspiration and personal friendship worldwide''.

The mix album was recorded at Faust Studio in Germany. It's double vinyl only (no cd, no download), 34 tracks, great musical diversity (from dubstep to postpunk, from African to riot grrls and from German schlagers to breakcore), nearly 80 minutes, great sound quality, fabulous colourful sleeve and...some of the names of people on this list are on the sleeve!

And of course the record is dedicated to my mentor
John Peel.

Klangbad (the label) and myself can't afford to give out free copies of this vinyl heaven, but you are very welcome to buy it!!

If you transfer 20 Euros plus 11 Euros postage (as it a double album with quite heavy vinyl postage is relatively high) into my Pay Pal account I'll get the record immediately to you, signed if you like that. Don't forget to give me your home address!

So, 31 Euros into mar.celle@...   If you order up to 4 copies, ther postage amount remains the same. So 2 copies cost you 51 Euros, 3 = 71 Euros, 4 = 91 Euros.

lots of love

your soulmate,
Marcelle