Download no. 2 (Nov 1989)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Tue Aug 5 19:38:59 CEST 2008

As promised, here's the second download from the batch of tapes I borrowed.

Apart from an obvious edit after the first song, this is a continuous segment of Peel show. JP mentions a football score before the last track, which allowed me to date the show as being in the week from Monday 20th - Thursday 23rd November 1989. Sadly, there are no session tracks to allow me to pinpoint which of these days the recording is from.

Track listing:
Kevin Sizier (?) - ? Soap opera song
Sly Williams - I Believe in a Woman
I, Ludicrous - Britische Architect
Gary Clail and the On-U Sound System - A Man's Place on Earth
Elvis Hitler - ?
Jordan Shittaka (sp?) & his Sisters - Dishiwa Denga
Alan Martin & Bobby Nut - I'm Following Sheffield United

Length: [24:49] 22.7 Mb
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKSZW5KT

I've also uploaded photos of the track listings of the cassettes from which this show, and last night's 1981 mix, were taken:

1981 tape
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3240/2735335617_cc77e432d4_o.jpg

1989 tape
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3112/2736169116_3d01aeac66_o.jpg