Punk Fiction, 1996

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Aug 1 11:41:34 CEST 2008

thanks for the info, but still not working, must be my end: this is the reply my browser
gives me:

"Safari can't open the page "http://rapidshare.com/files/133173326/John_Peel_-
_Punk_documentary_1996.mp3.html". The error was: "Operation could not be completed.
(kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 302.)" (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork:302) Please choose
Report Bugs to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you
did before you saw this message."

did several other downloads yesterday from rapidshare no problem...