Peel Tapes

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Aug 1 10:11:52 CEST 2008

Strange, Rocker's full email address seemed to come through OK on
the email digest when I couldn't see it on the site.

Actually, maybe this happened before with DeeDee's paypal link.
Maybe it's part of the Yahoo site system setup.

Anyway, following my own previous suggestion, for anyone still
having problems here it is again, over two lines -- please backspace
second line to put it together:

rockerq@
aol. com

Cheers,

Steve W

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "saipanda" <saipanda@...> wrote:

> Hi Rocker,
>
> Thanks for your message. Good to hear the ball is ready to start
rolling.

> Your email address seems to come out strangely on my software,
as "rockerq@"

> Seem to remember the same thing happened originally with DeeDee's.
Perhaps you could