Some more sessions request

ckitlee iceage01@...
Tue Apr 29 07:55:46 CEST 2008

Much appreciated, Martin.

Problem is, however, I cannot access those files, as DivShare has
somehow amended its policy earlier which disallowed access from part
of Asia, including Hong Kong where I am in.

Any clue how I am going to work around it, or anyone out there to
help posting those files elsewhere?

Sorry for the trouble.

Lee