"Still you gotta have a laugh. Ha ha ha ha"

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Apr 8 11:04:28 CEST 2008

Many thanks indeed to Andrew for this one, as well as the other recent shows.

1980 definitely counts as my fave period as well. Fantastic stuff -- mono, copy or
whatever. Any further ones from this batch would be brilliant.

Cheers,

Steve W