[peel] Re: Keeping It Peel

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Sun Sep 9 21:57:32 CEST 2007

All this reminds me of the inclusion of a picture of
the Scissor Sisters in M Heatley's biog that came out
just after Peelie's demise in time for that Xmas
purportedly as a group promoted him
but not referred to in the text
surely just random cynicism on some editor's part
or did they get a Peel session ?
before being foisted upon us ad nauseam
ajc