[peel] Re: Radio 1 Schedule

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sun Sep 9 20:56:58 CEST 2007

At least Annie can now do her show after djing out live on a Friday night -
reduces her availability for gigs abroad tho

& I see the Essential Mix is pushed back an extra hour, so it now clashes
directly with John Digweed on Kiss - Thank god I have 2 DAB tuners & DAT
recorders!

Huw Stephens reduced to one hour - though at a slightly improved timeslot -
hope his show doesn't go like Tong's INMWT - ie only half of each record gets
played & too much talkin & interviews etc - it's supposed to be all about the
new music!

& on the positive side Rob Da Bank now seems to have 4 hours - groomed for
the Peel niche?

Rocker