[peel] Re: Andy

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Mon Sep 3 17:34:21 CEST 2007

At 14:49 03/09/2007, you wrote:

>thebarguest writes:
>
> > I wonder how much he earned for that one-show-a-week for
> > the BBC ? Maybe he's got another job, to make ends meet ....
> > Still, his marriage breakup is a very sad business for
> > all concerned.
>
>still nothing about this on the radio 3 website. last show he did was july.
>lucy duran did it for a week or too saying he was 'ill'. then it was
>festival season and there were lots of LD presented live shows. have kept on
>listening but it's not quite the same.
>
>hope he's ok
>
>andy

It's longer than that
Last new show was early May
Then there were a few repeats (as there normally are when
he goes on one of his overseas trips)
Then Lucy took over show by show saying he was ill
Then it was announced he was taking a break until the Autumn
because of illness
Now Lucy has her own page and it's the Lucy Duran show

Sad

martinw